To get started, you will need your Square Account Username and Password.
(Please Note: eHungry clients are responsible for setting up and managing their own e-commerce credit card processing accounts. Fees associated with your account will be paid to the processing company, not eHungry.)
- Under your Restaurant Manager tab, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the More Settings category click on Payment Processors.
3. Under Credit Card Processor select your processor from the drop down list.
4. Select Square from the drop down box and press the button "Click here to connect your Square account"
5. Select the Sign In button and you will be redirected to Square where you may be prompted to grant eHungry permission to access your account for integration, and then you're redirected back to our site. (You may simply need to Sign In and then you will be automatically redirected back to our site, with the image seen below)
6. Next select a square location, as seen below, then be sure to click the button "Save This Information"
7. If you are in Canada and will be taking payment as CAD, please be sure to go to the Currency Setting box directly below the Credit Card Processor box and select the drop down for CAD (Canada). Click the green button for "Save This Information". The default for this box will always be USD.
8. To finalize the process, you do need to activate your account to accept Credit Card payments. Adding the processing will not activate this. The next step is to click "Restaurant Manager" in the top black bar and then click "Restaurant Locations", as shown below.
On the next screen click "Edit/View Additional Details for this Location" - please make sure to complete the next steps for EACH location.
Next, you will be on the "Settings & Payments" page of your location settings, please scroll down as shown in the images below:
If you have added your processor, the system will now allow you to click "Pay Online by Credit Card" highlighted below. After you click that, be sure to click "Save This Information" at the bottom of the page.