For times when you want to charge your customer an additional fee for ordering, an Add a per-order processing fee setting is available. Please follow along with the steps outlined below:
1. Login to your eHungry account manager.
2. Click Restaurant Manager in the top navigation bar.
3. Click on Restaurant Locations, and select a restaurant by clicking Editing/View Additional Details for this Location.
4. Click on Delivery Minimums tab in the navigation bar.
5. Scroll down to the section Add a per-order processing fee.
6. Enter a percentage (with a "%" sign) or a dollar amount (with a "$" sign).
7. Enter a Custom "name" for this fee. (i.e. Convenience Fee, Processing Fee).
8. Next, select the order types that the fee applies to. (i.e. Delivery, Dine-In, Pickup).
9. If the fee is taxable, click on the checkbox to select.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save This Information button.
Need help? Don't hesitate to reach out!