eHungry's online ordering system offers various options for calculating delivery fees. These calculations are configured for each restaurant location in your account, so if you have more than a single location, you will need to perform these configurations once for each location. This allows you to have different fees at each store, which is often necessary when locations are in different geographic locations. To configure delivery fees, do the following:
- Log in to your Account.
- Click on Restaurant Manager.
- Click on Restaurant Locations.
4. On this page you will see each of your existing restaurant locations. For each one, there is a link labeled Edit/View Additional Details for this Location. Click on that link.
5. Now click on the tab labeled Delivery & Minimums.
6. On this page you can specify your delivery fees and minimums for every delivery order that you receive. You can also configure your delivery fees based upon zip/postal codes, distances or by using a Google Maps interface to draw your delivery zones.