Yes! You can create custom tabs that will appear along the top navigation bar of your eHungry page.
- Click Restaurant Manager on the black bar at the top of the page.
- Under Restaurant Settings click Additional Navigation Tabs.
3. Under Your Current Public Navigation Tabs enter a name for your new tab in the box provided. Example: "Visit Our Website!" or "Learn More".
4. In the box after "or to custom URL:" enter the web address of the page you would like to link to. Note: Be sure to use the full address including the "https://".
5. Click the green Save Changes button and you are done!