First, you have to sign up for an e-commerce payment gateway with one of our supported payment processors. Click HERE for more information. We now integrate with over 70+ processors.
(Please Note: eHungry clients are responsible for setting up and managing their own e-commerce credit card processing accounts. Fees associated with your account will be paid to the processing company, not eHungry.)
Once you have your e-commerce gateway account set up, head over to your eHungry account and log in.
- Under your Restaurant Manager tab, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the More Settings category click on Payment Processor.
3. Under Credit Card Processor select your processor from the drop down list.
Please note: We do not have an example for all processors below. You can click on the drop down box and select your company and see the needed credentials.
For Authorize.Net we need your API Login ID and
Transaction Key. Be sure to save when you are done!
For Stripe.com we need your Live API keys: the Secret Key and the Publishable Key. Stripe.com provides you with 2 sets of API Keys: Test and Live. Please be sure to enter the Live keys.
Make sure to save when you are done!
For Braintree we need your Merchant ID, Public (API) Key, and Private (API) Key. Be sure to save when you are done!
Worldpay (formerly Vantiv)
For Worldpay/Vantiv we need your Merchant ID and
HostedCheckout Password. Be sure to save when you are done!
Square e-commerce Payments
(Please Note: Our Square Payments integration is not a POS integration. The integration will allow you to use your Square Payments account for credit card processing only.)
To begin your setup for Square click the green button labeled "Click here to connect your Square Account"
When you click the button, you'll be redirected to Square where you log in & grant us permission to access your account, and then you're redirected back to our site.
Then, you will be asked to select a square location, and everything should be all set after that!
Setting up PayPal
If you are using PayPal scroll down to the Paypal Payments section. Here you can enter your API Username, API Password, and Signature.
To generate your API credentials:
- Login to your PayPal account and select the "Profile" link.
- Select "My Selling Tools".
- Under "Selling Online", click "Update" beside "API access".
- Select "Request API credentials" under Option 2. (If you have already generated API credentials, this may say "View API Signature" in which case you can skip to step 6.)
- Select the "Request API signature" option and then the "Agree and Submit" button.
- You will be shown your API Username, Password and Signature which you can enter into our form.
- Once you are done click the green Save This Information button.