Creating or claiming your business's page on Yelp is an important step to improving your online marketing. Customers use Yelp to find new Businesses, leave reviews, share photos, and create lists of their favorite places. Making sure your page is up-to-date and provides current links to your Online Ordering can help improve customer engagement and discoverability. This in turn can increase the orders you receive.
If you have not already created/claimed your restaurant's Yelp Business account you can do so here:
1. Log into your Restaurant's Yelp Business page.
2. Select 'Business Information' from the menu on the left.
3. Select 'Website' from within your Business Info section.
4. Enter your eHungry Online Ordering URL into the Website and Menu sections as desired.
5. Make sure to save your changes before leaving the page.
Need help? Don't hesitate to reach out!