1. Log into your PayPal business account and then hover over your name on the upper-right corner of the page.
2. A menu should appear once your cursor has hovered over your name. You will then click on 'Account Settings'
3. Once you're in the Account Settings find and click the 'Update' link next to the 'API access' section as pictured below.
4. Scroll down the page until you find the 'NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)' section. Then click on the 'Manage API credentials' link.
5. You may then be prompted to confirm your request to view your API Credentials. Make sure 'Request API Signature' is selected and then click 'Agree and Submit'
6. You will then be provided with your API Username, API Password, and API Signature. All 3 are needed to integrate your PayPal account with your eHungry Online Ordering account. You will have to click the 'Show' links to have the information appear for each one.
7. You can then copy/paste this information into the Payment Processors section of your eHungry account settings as described in this article:
Need help? Don't hesitate to reach out!