If you wish to access your Paypal API Credentials on your mobile device, you will need to do so through a mobile browser. This information is not accessible through the Paypal/Paypal Business app.
1. After you login to your Paypal account, select the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) on the upper-right corner of the page.
2. Scroll down the menu and select 'Account Settings', as seen below.
3. From there you will select 'Account access'
4. You will then click the 'Update' link in the 'API access' section
5. Scroll down the page until you find the 'NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)' section. Then click on the 'Manage API credentials' link.
6. You may then be prompted to confirm your request to view your API Credentials. Make sure 'Request API Signature' is selected and then click 'Agree and Submit'. You will then be provided with your API Username, API Password, and API Signature. All 3 are needed to integrate your PayPal account with your eHungry Online Ordering account. You will have to click the 'Show' links to have the information appear for each one.
7. You can then copy/paste this information into the Payment Processors section of your eHungry account settings as described in this article:
Need help? Don't hesitate to reach out!