We have a special password so you can access the Full Credit Card information of a customer order. This is mainly used when you would like to manually process the credit card.
If you are using Online Processing for credit cards, then the PDF password is usually not needed.
How to setup your PDF Password
(also known as Credit Card Password)
- Login to your account.
- Click Restaurant Manager in the top black bar.
- Under Restaurant Settings, click Restaurant Locations.
4. Where it says Currently Receives Orders by:, click the blue change this.
5. Scroll down to where you have the box checked for Email Notifications, then you will see a blue box with info. Click the Change the PDF Password link.
6. Create a password that meets the following the criteria: Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, and contain at least one number, and begin AND end with a letter. When you are done, click Save This Information.
7. Make sure that you receive a small green box near the top of the page that notifies you that Your changes have been saved.
Once set up the PDF Password opens the following:
- The PDF attached to emailed orders.
- The Full Credit Card info through our dedicated iPad/Tablet interface or through the eHungry Orders App.
- The link within Text Notifications to open the full order with full credit card info.