First you have to create content for your new page!
- Click Restaurant Manager on the black bar at the top of the page.
- Under Restaurant Settings click Additional Web Pages.
3. Choose a Display Name and enter it in the first box.
4. From here you can write about whatever you want and even add images and tables! It's all up to you!
5. When you are done click the green Save Changes to this Page button. Note: If you are creating a new page it won't be published just yet, so if you want to save and come back later you can!
Now you will be automatically redirected to the Custom Navigation Configuration page. This is where you create a new navigation tab so customers can access the page you have created.
- Under Your Current Public Navigation Tabs choose a name for your new tab and enter it in the first box.
- From the drop down select the page you just created.
- Click Save Changes and your new page is done!