First you have to sign up with one of our supported payment processors. Check HERE [link to other article] for more info.
Once you have your account set up, head over to your eHungry account and log in.
- Under your Restaurant Manager tab, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the More Settings category click on Payment Processor.
3. Under Currency Setting you can choose your currency (USD or CAD). Note: After any changes be sure to click the green Save This Information button for each section.
Setting up Authorize.Net, Vantiv (Mercury Payments), Stripe.com, Braintree, or Quantum
- Under Credit Card Processor select your processor from the drop down list.
- Enter your Gateway Login and RestrictKey. Note: Some processors have different names for these codes.
- Click the green Save This Information button.
Setting up PayPal
If you are using PayPal scroll down to the Paypal Payments section. Here you can enter your API Username, API Password, and Signature.
To generate your API credentials:
- Login to your PayPal account and select the "Profile" link.
- Select "My Selling Tools".
- Under "Selling Online", click "Update" beside "API access".
- Select "Request API credentials" under Option 2. (If you have already generated API credentials, this may say "View API Signature" in which case you can skip to step 6.)
- Select the "Request API signature" option and then the "Agree and Submit" button.
- You will be shown your API Username, Password and Signature which you can enter into our form.
- Once you are done click the green Save This Information button.