If you need to temporarily disable or deactivate online ordering for your customers, here's how you do it:
1. Log into your Online Manager.
2. Click on the Restaurant Manager tab.
3. Click on the Restaurant Locations link.
4. Click on the Edit/View Additional Details for this Location link. (It's at the bottom of each location)
5. On the Hours and Payment tab, you will need to check one of the following:
- Online Ordering Module is totally deactivated (this option will completely turn off your entire online ordering site)
- Online Ordering is Disabled for Everyone (this disables online ordering but your customers can still browse your online menu)
- Online Ordering is Disabled for the Public (this disables online ordering for your customers but allows you / your employees to still place orders via the Online Manager)
Once you've checked the appropriate box, scroll to the bottom and click the button Save this Information.
When you're ready to reactivate it, simply uncheck the box and re-save.