One of the most important pieces of online marketing is your "Google My Business" listing. It is important that you create or fully claim this listing with Google. After you have claimed it, we are happy to help you manage it. You can simply add us as a Manager to your account. Please see the following information below.
If you have not already created/claimed your restaurant's Google My Business (GMB) listing you can do so by clicking the button below:
To add a Manager to your GMB listing, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Google My Business listing and select 'Users' from the menu on the left.
2. Select the 'Add users' button.
3. Enter the email address of the person you would like to make a manager of your Google My Business listing. (You will still retain ownership of the listing.)
If you would like to add eHungry as a manager of your Google My Business listing to help keep it up-to-date, you may enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org when adding/inviting a manager
4. Select the 'Choose a role' option.
5. Select 'Manager' from the drop-down menu.
6. Select the 'Invite' button to send an invitation to the person you would like to add as a manager of your Google My Business Listing.
Need help? Don't hesitate to reach out!